Call Congress Make James Comey Testify on Trump and Russia.
Thank you for demanding that James Comey testify before Congress on the Russian investigation. Members of the intelligence committees need to hear from you! James Comey was allowed to stay at the head of the FBI after he lied about a "Ferguson effect", after his letter against Clinton in October, and through 110 days of the Trump Era, why did Trump decide to fire him at this moment, and what's it got to do with Russia? Trump can't be above the law and that means he can't stop investigations he may not like by firing folks!
Sign up to use our tool below to call members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees!
We'll connect you with an elected official. When their office answers you can read from the script below, or use your own words.
Introduce yourself and explain the issue:
- James Comey was set to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday before Trump fired him.
- The House and Senate must call Comey to testify on the progress of the investigation between Trump and Russia.
- I demand that you subpoena James Comey to testify on Thursday!
A couple of tips to keep in mind:
- Be polite and calm. While we might be angry, we need to send a consistent message that can't be twisted to discredit us.
- Stick to the message provided, but feel free to express it in your own words.
- Read the script once or twice before calling, and even practice saying it aloud if you like.