Black Women's Brunch Tour
The Black Women’s Brunch is a national effort aimed to build Black political power from the ground up. The brunch is a fun family affair that includes free food, games for children, photobooths, and music. The brunch also includes a facilitated discussion around ending mass incarceration and decriminalizing Black communities and holding prosecutors and those in power accountable to their Black constituents.
These brunches aim to bring Black community members together in a way that cultivates Black joy while also laying the groundwork to build Black political power and shift the political landscape into a reality where elected officials are responsive to the needs of Black communities. Will you join us?
4/8/18 - Richmond, CA @ 12:30-3:30
4/14/18 - Baltimore, MD @ 12:30-3:30
225 N. Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21202
5/6/18 - St Louis, MO @ 12:30-3:30
- La Fontaine Bleue Lanham-Ballroom, PG County, MD, April 7, 2018
- Oakland Marriott City Center, Oakland, CA - March 29, 2018
- Aria Banquet Hall, San Bernardino, CA - March 17, 2018
- Millennium Hotel, Durham, NC - March 10, 2018
- Extravaganza Depot, Charlotte, NC - February 24, 2018
- GoodWork, Dallas TX - January 15, 2018
- Milkboy Art House, College Park, Maryland - December 14, 2017
- Mt Ennon Baptist Church, Clinton, Maryland - July 18, 2017